Support Articles · Health & Safety eLearning
How to Login
Login to Medilink Health & Safety Training
Once your account is setup, we'll send your login details by email.
You can use the login details from the email to login - or - just use the auto "Login Link" to automatically fill in your Name and Company Name, only requiring you to enter the supplied Password.
Forgotten Password? Contact us to reset it. Read more about Forgotten Passwords here.
Large Organisation? Your organisation may have multiple accounts (such as locations or departments), in that case you may need to change the "Company Name" field from 'Medilink' to your specific location. e.g. 'Medilink (East London)'.
- Type in your Login Details into the 3 login fields on the Login page.
- First & Last Name: Type in your first and last name into the "First & Last Name" field. e.g. John Smith-Jones, do not include any middle names. This will not be your email address.
- Password: Your password would originally be setup by your Account Manager. Once you have been given your password enter it into the "Password" field, spaces and CapiTaliSatioN do matter. e.g. Skiggle_Puff86i0
- Company Name: Sometimes this can be left as shown by default. You may need to enter a different company name if your user account cannot be found.
- Click on the Login button. If you're having trouble, please contact us.
Medilink Training is UK's premier health and safety online training or e-learning course provider for over 8 years. Specialising in distance learning for groups and businesses world-wide. We have a range of health and safety courses and industry specific training for compliance, career development CPD and regulatory needs. Our experienced team of UK-based health and safety specialists are freely available on the phone for a requirements review. Talk to us today or call 0208 555 8567 to learn how our years of experience designing bespoke safety courses can help you. Learn more about Medilink Training.